The Witches of the Southern Hemisphere
The screeching witches are in agony...
A thief with no remorse has set them by...
A half moon sets at just after 1 am,
bits and byes.
They cross the Southern Hemisphere,
In a cloudless sky like shooting stars
Oh! the wrongful witches will seek revenge
Taking toil on the acts of perversion
They have been persecuted to.
Beware fiend your days are due tonight
And darkness your toll will ring
And resounding far and wide your
Pain will seem miniscule to the universe of pain.
Love seems silly to my heart,
My heart is silly in love
Take this perfect Sunset
Imprint it unto forever
Forever, forever, forever.
Now my light fades upon
My page of words, upon
... upon the shadow creeping in.
Kiss the twilight
The Elvin delight
Take me to the darkness of night.
Where I can no longer see the words I write.
Into the soul of darkness let me hide,
In my image and not God's...
by and bye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Witches of the Southern Hemisphere by Midnights Voice )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Key to My Heart, Whitney Brown
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Merry Christmas Dad, David Boyce
Poem of the Day
- O Governor-Chancellor, I Am A Jadavpuria.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Jadavpur Campus, The Naxal And His Love .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Eternal Joys, ramesh rai
- Poetry of The Earth, Want I To Write, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Willingly offer, hasmukh amathalal
- Excitement knows no bounds, gajanan mishra
- We are suffering., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Until Next Time, Jennifer Colyne Hall
- Unity and strength., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- That shall keep, hasmukh amathalal