Palas Kumar Ray
The Wrong Decisions
Someday I may feel
writing this poem
was a waste of time
and my decision today
of writing a poem
was a wrong decision.
this is right.
my past activities
I have seen
I have been very smart
in taking wrong decisions.
But believe me
when I took them
they were all right.
something is wrong with my eyes
that wrong appears right
and gladly I accept them.
something is wrong with my mind
that often it changes
it's earlier opinion.
© Palas Kumar Ray.All rights reserved.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Wrong Decisions by Palas Kumar Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Bleeding Love, Seyi Rufus Oluwadare
- My Camera Doesn't Work, Kyle Schlicher
- Kenna, Edward Kofi Louis
- THE PITILESS, ukaegbu Rosemary
- Taking to the Hills, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Snowman, Jon M. Nelson
- Flock, lock!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Crawl In Your Heart, Nisarg Sukhadeve
- Reliable Data, Edward Kofi Louis
- Silver Roses, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon