There Is No Never
Dismissing from your tender;
uncaring lips that once were precious were words of fallacy.
stemming from your frozen heart;
promising a wonderful, yet deceitful togetherness forever –
matching the atrocious fables of the papacy;
annihilating, in centuries past, this was not smart.
Non-deserving of this pain be I, yet my true heartbreaker
was surely thrilled – as our relationship has not at all been fancy;
you left remorse, and we now, the both of us must find a new start.
Nicholas Nikolov's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (There Is No Never by Nicholas Nikolov )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Paryusana…festival on card, hasmukh amathalal
- A Kind Exit, Mae AC.
- Yesterday, ramesh rai
- Shooting Stars, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- In bed, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- From Destiny's Palm, Savita Tyagi
- Your silence, ramesh rai
- My body is my enemy, gajanan mishra
- No Tears For Me, vince gullaci
- season of fall autumn, binod bastola