T Ebi Ken Jemine
This time is so cold, so breezing
The embracing of the Christmas so warming
The cloud, the weather, the atmosphare,
All adjust to make it looks, it's Christmas time
To me, it's not about the kindness
It's about the wishes- Wish for anything
I never wish for anything, anyway.
This Christmas I wished for one thing
I know I will never get it, with no would.
All I want for This Christmas is this thing.
I told everybody about this thing.
But I expected to get it from nobody
No kinder, kindness kinda kindle me; so kinky
I wish I could wished for the yester Christmases
The ones that I never make any wishes.
This christmas, I made a wish, This Chrismas my wish came true.
Thank you Bestie. I'm Loving the thing u got me for This Xmas.
T Ebi Ken Jemine's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This Christmas by T Ebi Ken Jemine )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Ghost City, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- The fine things in life, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Dead concern, hasmukh amathalal
- Your phallus is, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- rejection, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- All You Do Is Take, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- tics, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Throwback Stances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Elephant - best creature, gajanan mishra
- Burning Ashes of Moon, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam