This is Wrong. I am Always Wrong.
The Dictators of the world,
Ride in limousines.
Through tinted windows
Feel the burning of red-dots
On their foreheads.
Before their sight
Into a cross-eyed glare,
A bullet reminds them
That’s how democracy
With a little
Disguised in propaganda.
Into a pure midnight darkness.
By a pencil.
Scribbling out the white space
“Fill in the Blank.”
A.j. Binash's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This is Wrong. I am Always Wrong. by A.j. Binash )
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey