-Times Have Changed-
As a child, you only looked forward to swimming at the beach,
As a child, you only played volleyball for the prize you would receive,
As a child, winning was everything to you,
You never even realized that time blew by so quick,
Today, you only look forward to walking along the shore at the beach and looking at the sunset until dawn with the love of your life,
Today, you only play volleyball for fun and to chill with friends,
Today, you realized that TRYING is WINNING,
Today, having fun is your biggest goal.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (-Times Have Changed- by Sonam Avichal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Day 28 of July 2014, Erica Borges
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass
- In The Market For The Exotic, Terence G. Craddock
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass