Tired Of The War On Terror
I'm getting tired of death
Tired of never-ending stories of war
War on terror war on Syria war on Iraq
What happened to our species
Why is it not war on famine war on homelessness
War on poorness war on hungry children!
No black man has ever hurt me or mine
So why should I fear him? no Syrian has hurt me or mine
Another reason I need not fear them.
Who are the people in the shadows silently planning
Where do they hide? the puppet masters and players of the game.
Treat everyone the same and only worry about S***
When S*** happens! !
Craig Anderson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tired Of The War On Terror by Craig Anderson )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- love as a natural disaster that can't be.., Hyeladai kwapaya
- बहा आंनि मिनिनाया, Ronjoy Brahma
- A few, very few, too few..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Aching Bad, Michael P. McParland
- Essence of world peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- love heals, Hyeladai kwapaya
- Republic day, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Heart of a Broken Hearted Girl, Serenity Anderson
- PH: Life: Black On White, Brian Johnston
- Experiencing Peace, RoseAnn V. Shawiak