Tissue Paper Reality
He dealt in tissue paper reality.
Layered upon layers of issues
Of nothing at Heart.
As empty inside as the wind
That blew the papers apart.
He wore his emptiness like a badge.
Futility was his halo, a cold
Empty glow of nothingness.
And as his Tongue wagged
The sounds were unintelligible.
And when he stopped his eyes
Beamed with approval.
While I wondered, pondered,
Simply dazed, amazed,
Wishing I was not there.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tissue Paper Reality by Midnights Voice )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Never Stoop, Neela Nath
- Eating Out At The Elephant Bar, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Road To The Moon, Neela Nath
- Worry not, my dear, gajanan mishra
- The Onlys, douglas scotney
- First Impressions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Is there any thing called death?, gajanan mishra
- Hiding In Daylight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My First Day, Ejalonibu Abraham
- Oh Stranger, Liilia Talts Morrison