Tissue Paper Reality
He dealt in tissue paper reality.
Layered upon layers of issues
Of nothing at Heart.
As empty inside as the wind
That blew the papers apart.
He wore his emptiness like a badge.
Futility was his halo, a cold
Empty glow of nothingness.
And as his Tongue wagged
The sounds were unintelligible.
And when he stopped his eyes
Beamed with approval.
While I wondered, pondered,
Simply dazed, amazed,
Wishing I was not there.
Midnights Voice's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tissue Paper Reality by Midnights Voice )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- By the River, Emmanuel George Cefai
- As many nights were, Emmanuel George Cefai
- In the night You smile, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Marking Time, Gillian Commerford
- Hurting, Silke Kaiser
- The Whine Of Bad Habits, Richard Provencher
- Mirror, piumi wijenayake
- A Violent Society, Gillian Commerford
- No terror, gajanan mishra
- Anti-social, Gillian Commerford