To my baby
To my daughter
Am sorry for falling in love with a worthless boy that wants life carefree and easy.
sorry for believing in his lies that he loved you.
sorry for him hurting you even if you are not old enough to understand now.
sorry that i still care for him.
< br>but have one thing clear that i love you and i would do anything to never see you cry you are the only person that makes my life worth smiling even if i get struck by lighting.
you are the one person that makes my sorrows go away and laugh when i need it the most.
you are the only reason am not in the dark crying for him.
am moving on because of you......................................
with you the pain is gone and i forget who made me cry....
i love you with all my heart and soul.
- diana ballesteros
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To my baby by diana ballesteros )
- Chords Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Silent Lips, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- ten pm is..., Mandolyn ...
- How joyfully surprised you made me (cava.., Gert Strydom
- Obstacles, gajanan mishra
- When Autumn Comes Again, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- People conceive me (inside - outside poe.., Gert Strydom
- Let it go - time, gajanan mishra
- Last Act of Penance, Andy Caldwell
- Look At This City, Lenny Orlando Camacho
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns