To my baby
To my daughter
Am sorry for falling in love with a worthless boy that wants life carefree and easy.
sorry for believing in his lies that he loved you.
sorry for him hurting you even if you are not old enough to understand now.
sorry that i still care for him.
< br>but have one thing clear that i love you and i would do anything to never see you cry you are the only person that makes my life worth smiling even if i get struck by lighting.
you are the one person that makes my sorrows go away and laugh when i need it the most.
you are the only reason am not in the dark crying for him.
am moving on because of you......................................
with you the pain is gone and i forget who made me cry....
i love you with all my heart and soul.
- diana ballesteros
diana ballesteros's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To my baby by diana ballesteros )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Alone With Everybody, Charles Bukowski
Poem of the Day
- Plugs Nose, Mae AC.
- Which Do You Do?, Brian Taylor
- Youthful Fate, Michael P. McParland
- I Wish I Were, Michael P. McParland
- Blank Face, Mae AC.
- I Will Not Fight, Michael P. McParland
- I Truly Love you, Michael P. McParland
- Hand on Stomach, Mae AC.
- I Still Read.........For Sandra Feldman, Michael P. McParland
- Slouches, Mae AC.