To This Day
Fake smiles every day
Not knowing to go which way
Who is lost you say?
I am lost,
And to this day,
This is what I say:
Let Me Be!
To go my own way
This is what I want
Can't stand the taunt
Don't want to be with these dopes
Done with wishes and false hopes
How can I still live another day?
When I have nothing more to say?
But I hear a voice
It says I have a choice
So I continue to stay strong
And try to do no wrong
Making me feel like I belong.
To this day
I stay true
Knowing that there's something still to do
So there is no fun
Until it's done
irisa salkic's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To This Day by irisa salkic )
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall