To Write On Her Arms I
A predicament, in grills
Pirouetting in a prancing vinyl
Groping inside a rupture
Why do nebulas perish me?
Swords and dagger shall clatter
By the blind corner
Of your eyelids
Where were the compasses
That drove me here?
A song for the dinghy
Chaffing the periphery
Azure fluid lands of blades
Abort the sequence, or not
Why am I here and not here at all?
Faithful words shivering
Veils and nail polishes
Bloating masquerades and lemon tears
A ballad by the costal reef
What ocean can I reel in if I try?
In the meantime, in between time
Conceiting in your satin
Poisons, potions, abrasions
Why is it hard to write about love?
We are robots, dead and alive
There's a bright light
Who are you, Seraphim?
Brimming of emptiness
Dark summer skies
When will the manacles rust truly?
A skeleton in the closet, bantering
In cellars, withdrawn in subtlety
Why are you too close to my chambers?
An escape goat left to bled
Bring down the portcullis!
There's a city buoyed in your lips
How are you, blooming like a Venus Trap?
Norman Santos's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Write On Her Arms I by Norman Santos )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Kurbatka, skender iljaz braka
- Love Restrained, Sangnam Nam
- Kur thyhej vjeshta, skender iljaz braka
- Kur theva nje enderr, skender iljaz braka
- Kur tee kujtova ty, skender iljaz braka
- Unconditional Love, alexander thor cirera
- Kur te kthehesh nje dite, skender iljaz braka
- Kur te kendoja serenata, skender iljaz braka
- Kur me the te dua, skender iljaz braka
- Can anyone tell?, Somanathan Iyer