Too Much Love To Lose In One Life...Too Much Life To Lose In One Love!
Scared, terror grips me...(like darkness all around and hearing footsteps behind)
Looking for strength to face it...I find none within me.
Only that kind of strength, can come from God
Too much love to lose in one life...too much life to lose in one love!
Oh how can I be so selfish to put my loss above your gain?
You are ready, your place assured in heaven,
With angels to welcome you home!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Too Much Love To Lose In One Life...Too Much Life To Lose In One Love! by Jeanette Webster )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- In the End, Gandhi and King Were Murdered, Lawrence Beck
- Love's labor lost, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- mens sana in corpore sano -a healthy mi.., Sadiqullah Khan
- Do not leave us, Sadiqullah Khan
- Regal Grace, Sadiqullah Khan
- Another Lesson Learned, Danielle Mari Nidea
- A Birthday Wish, Adonis Enricuso
- What Why When.......Its Gone Wrong?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Envy, Nassy Fesharaki
- Shattered, Ana Rose Trazo