If a conversation between two brothers does not imply multiple-meanings, it only means loving-kindness and universal truths.Family values is still inebitable to be appreciated.
'Universal liberal education is having childen get the equal education in all kinds of schools in the country in companion with true democracy.'
Dreams are awake while you are initiative and visionary.
Human life is not algebra but both an uncontrollable zone and controllable zone are integrated in it.Unpredictable predictions are like dreaming in a pandora box.A hand is coming out of it.
The best education for the best is the best educaton for all.
Howard Gardner's seven intelligences is universal liberal education for all.A digital mind is working in the zone of true democracy.
Universality, experienced choice, liberality, being the best, having free opportunities for social capitle, one's own decision for taking risks and adventures, free choice for choosing life-partners, true democracy for all....etc.
Universal liberal poetry of the 21st century for all! ! ! ! ! !
Mingalarba! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Mingalaba is a Myanmar word, meaning 'good blessing for every body'
Nyein Way's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Truth-bank(19) by Nyein Way )
- The smell that brought back memories, Sneha R.V
- About Me, Sreeram Vasudevan
- Maturity, RAJESH.C BOSE
- Exhausted, Paola Degli Esposti
- Emptiness, michael walkerjohn
- Invisible Love, Kumarmani Mahakul
- When Fishes Flew, Gilbert Keith Chesterton
- Restricted And Limited, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Song of Elf, Gilbert Keith Chesterton
- Love Is Not My Trade, Melikhaya Zagagana
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- In The Forest, Sarojini Naidu
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- A Prayer in Spring, Robert Frost
- A Lover's Complaint, William Shakespeare
- Coromandel Fishers, Sarojini Naidu
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 January 1887 – 20 January 1962)