Turkish Delight, Sizzling Salsa
Until this point, I have been pleasurably blessed
with many sweet pastries in the years past,
but many of those were once-upon-a-time loving enjoyments;
at the end, each one was nothing more than pretenders.
Sublimely, now my heart beats to the tune of love, my lips
mouth-watering and my crystal-sparkling eyes long desired
to have such a beauty as yourself in sight; a love that will surely last forever. Hope is still apparent, in sharing movements, proving truth of how grand I yearn for our souls vanquishing suitors; you are the sweetest of all of the delights
in the world, you are the most ambrosial confectionary.
In addition, underneath the elegance of royalty,
you conceal your fiery passion with brilliant sincerity.
The powerful movements you eloquently showcase
combined with the lustful sways - certainly are eye-catching -
thunderously have stormed into my heart.
Supplementary, your explosive seductiveness
intertwined our souls and hearts - our love shall surface
someday in the nearest of months; until then, much attention-grabbing flourishes, definitely surround you my dear; your love is the sweetest tart that exists. Evermore, we shall remain in lustful rhythmic movements and true blessings of a life of overwhelming stupendousness.
Topic of this poem: affection
Nicholas Nikolov's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Turkish Delight, Sizzling Salsa by Nicholas Nikolov )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Ring Out , Wild Bells, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
Poem of the Day
- Love children, gajanan mishra
- 25 December 2014, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Wipe out terrorism, gajanan mishra
- The hilarious children., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Let us discuss poems, gajanan mishra
- Eyes Tell a Story, Rohit Sapra
- Jadavpur And The Adda of Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Governor-Chancellor, I Am A Jadavpuria.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Jadavpur Campus, The Naxal And His Love .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Eternal Joys, ramesh rai