Vines of Eternity
I see vines entwined into a circle.
There are flowers, they look pink, red maybe.
Off to the left I think I see a stairway, maybe one to heaven.
And I see a moon and it looks like a tunnel of life
or love possibly.There are figurines in the center
swirling around in space.And there is a void
at the top left corner, signifying small doubts and
fears, which always reside in the corners of our minds.
As a whole impact now, it's an open invitation to share
with someone special, a special place, a garden next to
heavens frontgate, where two spirits can entwine in love
and race each other to the moon where as free spirits
can share the secrets only God knows.
Midnights Voice's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Vines of Eternity by Midnights Voice )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra
- नोँ दागाबसै आयै, Bahadur Basumatary
- Eyes speak, hasmukh amathalal
- My First Laptop, Richard Flappa
- pop prose that turns to poo, Mandolyn ...