What's the matter?
Please do not scatter.
You cannot make it faster,
or even greater.
Wait, just wait
you will see that gate.
Don't be dampen, slacken
just remain sharpen
to see what happen.
Since faith is the answer
you must wait
on the Master.
Pause for the cause
it will be yours
as He ensures all
Wait don't hate
keep it straight
with that kind of faith
you will celebrate.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wait On... by Juliet Languedoc )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Beautiful Nubian Goddess, Lore Me34
- Hind haiku (26-30), S.D. TIWARI
- Empathizing With Their Grievances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Almost timeless, Gert Strydom
- #obamanation, A.j. Binash
- She broke in to me, Gert Strydom
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna