What's the matter?
Please do not scatter.
You cannot make it faster,
or even greater.
Wait, just wait
you will see that gate.
Don't be dampen, slacken
just remain sharpen
to see what happen.
Since faith is the answer
you must wait
on the Master.
Pause for the cause
it will be yours
as He ensures all
Wait don't hate
keep it straight
with that kind of faith
you will celebrate.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wait On... by Juliet Languedoc )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(20 October 1854 – 10 November 1891)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Tiger, William Blake
- The Solitary Reaper, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Civilian and Soldier, Wole Soyinka
- Name Change Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Thinking Of You, Michael P. McParland
- These Walls, Michael P. McParland
- The Sweetest Girl, Michael P. McParland
- With hosttile, hasmukh amathalal
- The alluring juxtaposition of class, bea.., Stanley Collymore
- Εntity, Elena Ioannou
- Resent therefore, hasmukh amathalal
- Colour, novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia j ..