So now we graduated, it's very plain to see,
we finished all the years of high that there will ever be.
We know we traveled a rough and rocky road,
but to tell the truth it was worth it all to wear this “cap & gown”.
Now as we go along in life, we know we will never be underrated,
because we can stand up and say...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We Graduated by John Ricci )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- You delight my life, Amitie Abedi
- i need an aneurysm when i'm next to you, Mandolyn Davidson
- WITHIN MY HEART, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Secret Of The Angels, David Harris
- Differences of Opinion, Sandra Feldman
- Quarrelsome Man, Syed Ahmed Shah
- 'you belong to the sea', Mandolyn Davidson
- i'd offer you a drink, but all i have ar.., Mandolyn Davidson
- Prime Truth - 25, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 24, Pranab K. Chakraborty