So now we graduated, it's very plain to see,
we finished all the years of high that there will ever be.
We know we traveled a rough and rocky road,
but to tell the truth it was worth it all to wear this “cap & gown”.
Now as we go along in life, we know we will never be underrated,
because we can stand up and say...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We Graduated by John Ricci )
- daddy issues, Ivana Valasikova
- [Challenge] Entrees for September- You C.., Brian Johnston
- Dead men walk!, bryan wallace
- Tangnai Horni Simang, Boro Brahma
- Baonw Haya Ang, Boro Brahma
- If People Were Pooches, Rachel LeBaron
- My heart needs a rest, Jesus James Llorico
- Empty life حياة فارغة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Elizabeth my Muse of love poetry., Erato
- I Am Not, Asit Kumar Sanyal
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)