Nyota Yasulwe (08/08/1970 / Kenya)
What Daddy Sees in Daughter
Daddy sees much good in daughter
Daddy sees much beauty in you
Daddy sees much ability in you
Daddy sees much love in you
I may not want you to go
But you will go anyway to fulfill good
I see much beauty in you!
As a wild flower in heaven
Or is it heaven in the wild flower
Only if that flower is you
Staring at you in glimpses
Such beauty in your presence
As a peacock tail
I see much good ability in you!
As a book full of knowledge and wisdom
With infinite words in your mind
Only if that book is you
Listening to you for a moment
So enlightened by your words
As an encyclopedia
I see much love in your heart!
As a bird that always sings lovely tunes
Or is it the love stored in your heart
Only if that heart is yours
Being with you even for an hour
Much eternity in an hour
As sea waves
Nyota Yasulwe's Other Poems
- Beautiful drought!
- Cold Day At Work
- Daddy and Lovely Daughter
- Daddy I kissed a girl, I confess!
- Dreaming about Sweetie gives me hope
- Evening Without You Sweetie
- Fire In My Heart
- Flower in Loveland!
- Good morning kiss
- Home, sweet home is home with daddy!
- I am Healthy by Loving You Sweetie
- I Am Hopelessly Hoping For You Sweetie -new-
- I Decided to Love My Sweet Sweetie
- I love to dream about my sweet Sweetie!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.