Bijay Kant Dubey
What is love? (The Red Rose And Its Petals Splashed With The Dews)
They often ask me, but what to say to them,
As love is love,
As have you,
As have I.
Love is love,
You feeling within,
I feeling within,
Love or you, love for me.
Love is no doubt pure and undefiled,
Sacred and sacrosanct,
But we let it not to be,
As weaken we the strength of it.
Love is a thing of the heart
But who loves the heart,
As we like to love the body,
Not the soul.
See the red rose,
But touch it not,
Pluck it not,
Let it be a rose, red rose.
If the roses are not,
No joys will be there in life,
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ( What is love? (The Red Rose And Its Petals Splashed With The Dews) by Bijay Kant Dubey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Epic Joshua Speed, Richard Thripp
- The Bounty Of Nature, Miethi Goswami
- MY GOOD HEART, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- White Port (revised), Jose Armando Guzman
- Ha Mai Ladki Hu..........., sonali kumari
- emaandari ya bemaani ya dil ka khot hai, Kamar Alam
- HOW CAN ONE ENJOY THE BEAUTY OF DUTY, Upendra Singh
- BARAS-BARAS MEGHA RE, Upendra Singh
- I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT'S GOING ON AROUND, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Changing Emotion (revised II), Heather burns