Zhi Bai Peng
why has it been so long?
why has it taken so long to heal?
why has it been so still for so long?
why do i have to always wait and dream?
when will my destiny be?
why am i stuck in medocrity?
why can't i just get into a rhythm?
just why do i feel so stuck?
why has everything seem so brittle?
why do i have to push so hard?
Zhi Bai Peng's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (why has it been so long? by Zhi Bai Peng )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- On the Amtrak from Boston to New York City, Sherman Alexie
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)