Zhi Bai Peng
why has it been so long?
why has it taken so long to heal?
why has it been so still for so long?
why do i have to always wait and dream?
when will my destiny be?
why am i stuck in medocrity?
why can't i just get into a rhythm?
just why do i feel so stuck?
why has everything seem so brittle?
why do i have to push so hard?
Zhi Bai Peng's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (why has it been so long? by Zhi Bai Peng )
- HOWL DOWN THE SCREAMING WIND, Colin Ian Jeffery
- E bukura lule e tetorit, skender iljaz braka
- Washing Upon The Shore, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- You Will Not Die, Paul Sebastian
- the world the flesh and the devill, ademola oluwabusayo
- If This Were My Last Moment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Just the Right Madness: A Found Poem, Frank Avon
- COPLA 111 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Nature's Sanctuary, Khairul Ahsan
- Gray Tears, herbert guitang
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)