BanishedFairy (a.k.a ngaka motaung) (July 24 year of the snake / Reitz.Republic Of South Africa)
Winds of rebirth
The invirogating winds
Of sweet rebirth are blowing
Our noble sons and daughters are
Drinking from the great well
Of united opposition of fighting
Over trivial things
The early morning breeze comes
To comfort your children great
The beautiful sea wind opens
Her loving heart to you mother
The North wind of peace asks
You to be merciful Mother Africa
And teach us to love one another
So.Blow.You winds.Blow in
The winds of rebirth and love
And fraternity and universal justice
To the children of the world
We don't want to wallow in poverty
And grim squalor and exploitation
Blow.Ye kind hearted winds.Blow
to the world that denies multi-racism
Blow ye winds of loving freedom blow
Blow my brothers in peace
The world is united the world knows
Only one race dear windward brothers
Blow ye winds who love humanity
Blow to shatter away the idols of
False hypocrite racism for you know wind
There is only one race and that
Is the human race my windy brothers
And anything else is a fake fabrication
BanishedFairy (a.k.a ngaka motaung)'s Other Poems
- (Africa Poems) The kiss
- (Africa poems) Eagle metaphor
- (Africa Poems) The Ancients Knew Tha...
- (Africa Poems) The King Is No Snob!
- (Africa Poems) No Holds Barred Confes...
- (Africa poems) Once upon a time in th...
- (Africa Poems) The Beloved
- (Africa Poems) A Gentleman Telling Li...
- (Africa Poems) A Sad Day For Poetry!
- (Africa Poems) A Servant Of The Lord
- (Africa Poems) African Lamentations
- (Africa Poems) Blind Afro-Pessimists O...
- (Africa Poems) Do Not Defile The Land
- (Africa Poems) Invitation To An Orgy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.