Winter trees stood
As line drawings
In black and white
On nature's sketchbook.
Shiny circle, the sun
Created a staged drama
Peeping through the light
Spaces left by the lines.
Previous night's snow
Laid on the ground
White, soft and puffy
In the cold atmosphere.
Some discomfort set aside
Winter has its own charms
For one who observes closely
And enjoys the scenery.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Winter Delight by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- THAT HUGE BLACKOUT, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What The World Told, Adeosun Olamide
- Pebble, The Astronomer
- This World, Spiritwind Wood
- With Pride We Remain, Spiritwind Wood
- The Perversion of Christian Ideals, Brian Johnston
- Giver Of Light, Spiritwind Wood
- spinach makes me teeth feel chalky, Mandolyn ...
- Ode to knickers, Ruth Walters
- This Really Blows My Mind, Electric Lady