With a Pure Heart and Unending Love
I see life as a challenge
As well as an opportunity to make something out of nothing
Nothing can be something by that I mean something good
Good for life and for love too
So now my soul is thinking of something nice and pleasing
How will it turn into something pleasing?
Maybe, with a pure heart and unending love
That is the way, I wish to live by simply letting things be.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (With a Pure Heart and Unending Love by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- Without Tear, Neela Nath
- Dogs and cats, gajanan mishra
- Vicious circle, Jole Hans
- Get your body and mind back, O men, gajanan mishra
- Angst, Jole Hans
- I Will..., ging taping
- Another Reaser Christmas!, Sharilynn Dawn Reaser
- A dogs life, michael hagwood
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Unique We Are, Mantu Mahakul