With a Pure Heart and Unending Love
I see life as a challenge
As well as an opportunity to make something out of nothing
Nothing can be something by that I mean something good
Good for life and for love too
So now my soul is thinking of something nice and pleasing
How will it turn into something pleasing?
Maybe, with a pure heart and unending love
That is the way, I wish to live by simply letting things be.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (With a Pure Heart and Unending Love by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Path, Deepak Hariharan
- A Hymn to God, Dr John Celes
- The Facebook Poem, Alan W. Jankowski
- The Jerk At Work, Alan W. Jankowski
- When Friends Betray Friends, Alan W. Jankowski
- My Love Did Sometimes Wander, Alan W. Jankowski
- No Help At All, Alan W. Jankowski
- The Bird, the Cat, the Monster and I…., Poetheart (back)
- Neon Sign, Alan W. Jankowski
- Party Favors, Alan W. Jankowski