Woods(A Contribute to Seamus Heaney) Aug 31,2013
Rebert Frost said''Stopping by woods on a snowy evening:
The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep. '
Although a flower dies, woods are still lovely, dark and deep.Woods are poems! ! !
Nyein Way's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Woods(A Contribute to Seamus Heaney) Aug 31,2013 by Nyein Way )
- We've Got to Tear These Fences Down Yeah!, David Clinch
- It's My Home, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In the Sun's Falsetto, Kewayne Wadley
- A Poem, David Clinch
- Caught In the Crossfire, David Clinch
- Lonnie Donegan Stood, David Clinch
- The Survivor, Annalee Hopkins Somerville
- Who Are You, Tone Lyriker
- Rossette, Naveed Khalid
- tell sadness to catch the next bus, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Udiah (witness to Yah)