Words I Love
As they say everyone has to leave
Now, I am going back home.
Will miss my stay in Shimla
Talked with some nice people, even though they were strangers to me
It made me realize that world is full of knowledge
So, the things I presently know are nothing in their depth
As my knowledge is so less
Will have to read and write a lot more with creative ideas
If I really want to be a writer.
Being a writer is the only true desire I have
As if god gave me the option to choose writing or a girl
Then, I will surely choose writing over love of a girl.
My true and only desire is to be a great writer
Nothing more and nothing less
A writer I want to truly be
I am willing to sacrifice anything, for my love of writing
I have realized, that my journey has just started
Words, I love, it is my love for words which has made me realize
I am nothing without words, even though without love a girl I can at least survive.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Words I Love by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- tics, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Throwback Stances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Elephant - best creature, gajanan mishra
- Burning Ashes of Moon, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- Autumn Leaf, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- Lonely Flower, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- Oh Soldiers, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- My Freedom Song, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- two way life, Somanathan Iyer
- Playing Your Words, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam