words on conceptual poetry(2)
the world is totally made of illusive virtual techicality and so poetry is uncreative in the sense that we are already practised by social, cultural, polital and economic engineering.donnot take pride in being a free human being.you are surrounded by abusive beauty coming out of everyday machines.ideas are not real ideas but realities are coated bulks of truths.conceptual pain is the pain which exits on the prestage of uncreative making.one day, one movie.one life, one story told by paradox.
let's make conceptual poetry with intuition unengineered by your society.
you are not the one but you are the one-ofs.
Nyein Way's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (words on conceptual poetry(2) by Nyein Way )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- WRITING FURTIVELY, Satish Verma
- Fluoride, Paul Cranley
- New Life Begins, Donal Mahoney
- Let us not quote, hasmukh amathalal
- It's Okay, Michael McParland
- I invite you, hasmukh amathalal
- Prelude, Paul Cranley
- Be I Worthy....., Jara Son of Ahaz
- I love but, hasmukh amathalal
- 'FOR ME—WHAT MADE ‘BRYANT MCGILL' TRULY .., Nikhil Parekh