words on conceptual poetry(2)
the world is totally made of illusive virtual techicality and so poetry is uncreative in the sense that we are already practised by social, cultural, polital and economic engineering.donnot take pride in being a free human being.you are surrounded by abusive beauty coming out of everyday machines.ideas are not real ideas but realities are coated bulks of truths.conceptual pain is the pain which exits on the prestage of uncreative making.one day, one movie.one life, one story told by paradox.
let's make conceptual poetry with intuition unengineered by your society.
you are not the one but you are the one-ofs.
Nyein Way's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (words on conceptual poetry(2) by Nyein Way )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The March Of Mortality, Edgar Albert Guest
- At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Fishing Nooks, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Day Of Days, Edgar Albert Guest
- Manhood's Greeting, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Few, Edgar Albert Guest
- Improvement, Edgar Albert Guest
- Songs Of Rejoicing, Edgar Albert Guest
- Hollyhocks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Ruik de rijkdom, Madrason writer