words on conceptual poetry(9)
where are you sitting on? we are nothing as important as the language we are using everyday.the most important thing in poetry is concept practising pratical physical realities around your life, dissolving into the spirit of individual moral development without which we cannot live with genuine mental potentialities
so where are you sitting on?
what are you looking for?
who are you working for?
the answers are in the process of appropriate tactics which i donot believe in as it is not going for diversivied existence but for romantic obession of truths
this is only a part of the things you can see or speculate about it, not the whole picture of the things
where are you sitting on now?
are you sure that you are sitting?
what is your mind working on?
Nyein Way's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (words on conceptual poetry(9) by Nyein Way )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- THE BEGINING OFLOVE, victoria suzyo phiri
- Fat with the Promise of Lean Streaks, Keith Johnson
- Desistance Hunting, Keith Johnson
- Dubious Gifts, Keith Johnson
- Coffee with Martin and Peter, Keith Johnson
- The Poetry Round, Keith Johnson
- Thursday Morning, Keith Johnson
- 8 bloody moons, Richard Thripp
- Two Way Guilt, Michael McParland
- Two Lost Souls, Michael McParland