words on conceptual poetry(9)
where are you sitting on? we are nothing as important as the language we are using everyday.the most important thing in poetry is concept practising pratical physical realities around your life, dissolving into the spirit of individual moral development without which we cannot live with genuine mental potentialities
so where are you sitting on?
what are you looking for?
who are you working for?
the answers are in the process of appropriate tactics which i donot believe in as it is not going for diversivied existence but for romantic obession of truths
this is only a part of the things you can see or speculate about it, not the whole picture of the things
where are you sitting on now?
are you sure that you are sitting?
what is your mind working on?
Nyein Way's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (words on conceptual poetry(9) by Nyein Way )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Comforts in the dark, Mark Heathcote
- Million Billion Dollar Elite Divorce Cou.., Terence G. Craddock
- Prophet, Nassy Fesharaki
- Think of no dark, hasmukh amathalal
- Paper and Scissors, Kevin Patrick
- Feel equally, hasmukh amathalal
- Long time friend, Angel A. Lockwood
- Slaves Into A New World Order, Terence G. Craddock
- Magritte and This Morning Bewick's Wren, W.M. Rivera
- I Wish You Well, Midnights Voice