You Are Truly
You are truly all I care about this day.
I pray for a miracle to come my way.
To hold you in my arms so tight,
chasing away all this wretched fright
which fills me up and kills the light.
You are truly all the things I need.
The things I cherish pure indeed.
Without you near my soul does bleed.
Flowing out in desperate need.
You are truly my entire world.
The most splendid precious beautiful girl.
That sends me to such glorious heights,
my heart explodes with delight whenever you are in my sight.
You are truly my eternal flame.
My soul is yours please come and claim,
that to which I give you true.
My heart is yours you are so smooth.
Michael McParland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Are Truly by Michael McParland )
- Those Living Deluded, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Integrity Practiced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- My Grandparents' Trailer Home, Robert Rorabeck
- A Warriors Song of Remembrance., Kaila George
- Title Is A Title, Tyrone Gayle
- Love Them With Time, John Masaitis
- Vice Versa, Sana Olivia Hernandez
- Trippin, John Masaitis
- LAst goodbye, Barbara Dixion
- Letterescence, Jole Hans