You Just Stopped.....Everything
You just stopped breathing,
And I died a million deaths,
You just stopped seeing, so suddenly,
And now my eyes are hazy and blurred.
You just stopped hearing and listening,
And now I too am defined by deafness.
You just stopped smelling our fragrance,
And now I cannot find where to sniff it
You just stopped tasting, our sweetness was delectable.
And now I can no longer make saliva.
You just stopped thinking and reasoning
And this too makes no amount of sense to me.
You just stopped feeling, boom, just as easy as pie,
And now my feelings are confused, turned upside down by you.
You just stopped talking, chatting, you dried up as water,
With no warning, no explanation,
And now I am here, left all alone in the nothingness!
Drained and empty,
Sad and Blue,
Lost like a sock missing from the dryer...
Cambridge Keenan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
no explanations....nothing....: (
Comments about this poem (You Just Stopped.....Everything by Cambridge Keenan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- our conversation's getting fat, Mandolyn ...
- AHMAD RAMI احمد رامي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Privacy Lost, Morgan Michaels
- Walking alone in your memories, Asma Riaz Khan
- No Free Lunch, Bill Cantrell
- A True Hosanna - After Reading A Poem by.., Warren Falcon
- Fight and War for Why?, Pintu Mahakul
- Life, Richard Lam
- From Dust To Dust, Neela Nath
- Long ago and far away., richard harris