You made me cry..
You made me cry...
You tore me apart...
You left me in tears...
You've shattered my heart...
It wasn't your fault,
I guess it was me...
For love can't be forced,
I guess were not meant to be..
It still doesn't help,
now that i know...
Because for some reason,
my heart won't let go..
I thought that love was joy,
but i've nothing to gain...
Just sorrows, tears,
and little more pain...
The day the pain started,
reality came too..
It was the day i realized,
THAT I'LL NEVER BE WITH YOU...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You made me cry.. by kAthy .09 )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 December 1797 – 15 February 1869)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Al Contorno L Ser Humano, Zoila T. Flores
- Pernickety, hafiz qasim
- Turning In, Michael P. McParland
- True Love 3, Michael P. McParland
- True Love 2, Michael P. McParland
- Dream Number 4 (love), Smoky Hoss
- True Love, Michael P. McParland
- Solitudinarian, hafiz qasim
- The Secret, Hazel Durham
- MG CLUB, lee fones