You made me cry..
You made me cry...
You tore me apart...
You left me in tears...
You've shattered my heart...
It wasn't your fault,
I guess it was me...
For love can't be forced,
I guess were not meant to be..
It still doesn't help,
now that i know...
Because for some reason,
my heart won't let go..
I thought that love was joy,
but i've nothing to gain...
Just sorrows, tears,
and little more pain...
The day the pain started,
reality came too..
It was the day i realized,
THAT I'LL NEVER BE WITH YOU...
kAthy .09's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You made me cry.. by kAthy .09 )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Television, Roald Dahl
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 July 1793 – 20 May 1864)