You Mean The World To Me
Baby you mean the world to me.
I can't live without you.
Having the thought without you is something unnatural to me.
We've been at it for over a year.
Which has been the best of my entire life.
We argue and we fight.
We scream and we cry.
After all of that we have true love.
You and I are like the sun and the morning sky.
We are perfect for each other
But some hate us.
We have true love for each other and it keeps getting stronger.
Place your hand on mine and I will do the same.
A promise we have made, to love each other always.
Together forever is what I want.
I hope its the same for you.
Don't worry about me been so far.
Faithful I will remain.
Shall you remain too.
Never will I leave you.
Till the day that we are apart by death.
And even then immortal we will remain.
Our love will never die!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Mean The World To Me by Elena Helms )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Really very unique..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- leave me your hands so i can learn how t.., Mandolyn Davidson
- Open Windows, Lilly Emery
- The Captor Paragon, johnny case
- The Melody Of The Wind, Dennis Lange
- Lesbian Bisexuals, Richard Thripp
- MAN WHO WALKED ON WATER, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Love and Tears, Beach Girl
- Till Now, Cheryl Griffith
- shamely departed, kyvin nash