You Mean The World To Me
Baby you mean the world to me.
I can't live without you.
Having the thought without you is something unnatural to me.
We've been at it for over a year.
Which has been the best of my entire life.
We argue and we fight.
We scream and we cry.
After all of that we have true love.
You and I are like the sun and the morning sky.
We are perfect for each other
But some hate us.
We have true love for each other and it keeps getting stronger.
Place your hand on mine and I will do the same.
A promise we have made, to love each other always.
Together forever is what I want.
I hope its the same for you.
Don't worry about me been so far.
Faithful I will remain.
Shall you remain too.
Never will I leave you.
Till the day that we are apart by death.
And even then immortal we will remain.
Our love will never die!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Mean The World To Me by Elena Helms )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- I Wear a Hat, W.B. Keckler
- The Man in Love with a Goat, W.B. Keckler
- While Others Sleep, Richard Provencher
- Madness, Is It Poetry
- Hand of the All Goddess, Stephen Bishop
- It's good to be back home..., David Lessard
- Words & Thoughts On Pause, Richard Provencher
- Sleeping Summers Beauty, Doug Jones
- If William Carlos Williams Had Been Born.., W.B. Keckler
- When will heavens love ever decline us?, Mark Heathcote