You Mean The World To Me
Baby you mean the world to me.
I can't live without you.
Having the thought without you is something unnatural to me.
We've been at it for over a year.
Which has been the best of my entire life.
We argue and we fight.
We scream and we cry.
After all of that we have true love.
You and I are like the sun and the morning sky.
We are perfect for each other
But some hate us.
We have true love for each other and it keeps getting stronger.
Place your hand on mine and I will do the same.
A promise we have made, to love each other always.
Together forever is what I want.
I hope its the same for you.
Don't worry about me been so far.
Faithful I will remain.
Shall you remain too.
Never will I leave you.
Till the day that we are apart by death.
And even then immortal we will remain.
Our love will never die!
Elena Helms's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Mean The World To Me by Elena Helms )
- Doubts emerge, hasmukh amathalal
- A little girl's eyes, Cigeng Zhang
- A ship, hasmukh amathalal
- The Daughter of the Earth- 22, gajanan mishra
- The Daughter of the Earth - 21, gajanan mishra
- Self - Raising, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sunshine In Your Eyes, Eleonor Santiago
- Run, run, run and running, gajanan mishra
- Run, run, run, gajanan mishra
- What About Tomorrow, Claude H Oliver II
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)