You, My Love, Have Gone
Where has my love gone?
I wonder if she thinks of me each day’s dawn.
For her I live,
Remembering our time together;
Your heart hurts from me, it would be better
If I was no longer around.
Why should you live in sadness?
As long as I remain the pain will stay.
For that reason I must go away,
Though before I vanish from your life;
I wish for you to be happier with him more you’ve ever been with me.
My soul will rest at ease, if be
The words I have waited to hear.
Do you believe our hearts will forget?
Affection will replace pain that is the intent.
One day our love will be reunited,
The pain we feel our souls will dismiss;
Never again, do I want to reminisce
Of the moment where you my love were gone.
Nicholas Nikolov's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (You, My Love, Have Gone by Nicholas Nikolov )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hermit, Neela Nath
- Drink Me In, Susan Lacovara
- Rainbowing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To stop myself from; running to you, Mark Heathcote
- Legitimate Company Goes Boom Bust Dust, Terence G. Craddock
- With least humanity, hasmukh amathalal
- Precisely In Love, Edgar Andrade Baguio
- Small Investors Naive Get Burned, Terence G. Craddock
- Ssshhh-e Does It!, Edgar Andrade Baguio
- Oh Death, Tony Adah