Your Role In My Life
When my heart feels loneliness;
Mind becomes renorseful;
Soul suffers from thirst;
And the valley of my thought
Becomes dry and hard like rock,
You appear to caress me.
With your very arrival
Like a fairy or an angel,
Flowers of Love bloom in mind.
Drinking the wine of your Love
My heart begins to dance
With the rhythm of melody of your Love.
With the showers of your Love
My soul quenches its thirst.
Dry thought becomes lively and fresh.
When the aromous stream of your Love
Flows smoothly in my blood,
I perceive your role in my life.
By Dipankar Sadhukhan
'Your Role In My Life', No.36
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your Role In My Life by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Acceptable Efforts, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Love so Tender Love so Mild~~~, Monk E. Biz
- On Light, Jack Dikian
- Am I Alone, Lore Me34
- "Twist these Big Tits Purple", Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -66, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stories Are Created, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- When Fresh Fish Fails, Richard Thripp
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma