Palas Kumar Ray
Your Vote Please
Live and let die is not a good option
because someone has to die for others.
Who knows this is not me someday?
Die and let live is also not a good option
because I have got to die for others.
This is never my choice for obvious.
Die and let die is a bad option
because I have got to die with others.
How can this be my choice?
Live and let live is the only good option
because no one has to die for others.
My living is somewhat guaranteed.
Let me Vote for safety of my life.
© Palas Kumar Ray.All rights reserved.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your Vote Please by Palas Kumar Ray )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Moment Of Happiness, Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
Poem of the Day
- Some Men's Deaths, Randy McClave
- Moments Don't Exist, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- She looks nice, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Frozen Breeze!, rajendran muthiah
- ZZ Your Wish Is Granted, Saiom Shriver
- There Is No Good In Goodbye, Casarah Nance
- the old tatered guilt, Clara Keiper
- Going Ahead, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bless You, Michael P. McParland
- Richard Doe, Adeosun Olamide