A. C . M.
A. C . M. Poems
- Many Reasons
- Sometimes, It's A Fantastical ... A sudden awareness and ...
- Sometimes The World Is Not Poe... Of course knowing one hill ...
- In Vivo (1/3) Spring is here again We all wait for the first...
- A Tuesday Conversation I usually sneeze by twos or ...
- For The Love Of God There once was a day with a storm the ...
- A Present Pheasant, I Know The autumn storm will visit the ...
I'm going to move to Sundays
letting the Word church me for awhile. I'll keep posting
and regardless of what I think, you think, I think you think, you think I think
or if you stop thinking here altogether
cause I do believe it's part of evolving as a person. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about A. C . M.
some foolish, some wise
and some have gone unjustified
some heard, many ignored
so most are given to the lord