A. C . M.
A. C . M. Poems
- Sometimes The World Is Not Poe... Of course knowing one hill ...
- Many Reasons
- Sometimes, It's A Fantastical ... A sudden awareness and ...
- A Tuesday Conversation I usually sneeze by twos or ...
- For The Love Of God There once was a day with a storm the ...
- A Present Pheasant, I Know The autumn storm will visit the ...
- Proverbs 17: 1
I'm going to move to Sundays
letting the Word church me for awhile. I'll keep posting
and regardless of what I think, you think, I think you think, you think I think
or if you stop thinking here altogether
cause I do believe it's part of evolving as a person. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about A. C . M.
Sometimes The World Is Not Poetic
Of course knowing one hill over
may be in rhyme
and it's not to say
that there isn't endearing moments in the blah
or constant lack of effort in the listening
So I'll take it as a fragment
of a glimpse
into an Exodus moment
and just mark my door for tomorrow.