A. C . M.
Sometimes The World Is Not Poetic - Poem by A. C . M.
Of course knowing one hill over
may be in rhyme
and it's not to say
that there isn't endearing moments in the blah...
but it's not a constant lack of effort in the listening.
So I'll take it as a fragment
of a glimpse
into an Exodus moment
and just mark my door for tomorrow.
Comments about Sometimes The World Is Not Poetic by A. C . M.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl