A. Jayaprakash Jayaprakash Panicker
A. Jayaprakash Jayaprakash Panicker Poems
- A Sonnet To My Mother My mother has been eleven mothers And ...
- Wish’u’ Let me be a little more I am In this lovely morning ...
- Short Cut Love to eat Eat to be fat Be fat Be unfit
- Definitions Definitions 21/6/08 Our neighbours;
- It’s All Over, Not Again This is really more killing And ...
- Interpretations Love thy neighbour as thyself: It is not ...
- An Indo-Us Nuclear Kid An Indo-US nuclear kid Jayaprakash A....
Post graduate in Communicative English from Gandhigram Rural Institute
Graduate in Eng.Language and Lit. Kerala University
British council tranied English language Trainers' trainer.
a good tansaltor; English to malayalam and malayalam to english. visit www.bluemagobooks.com
write excellent copies for corporate houses, print ads, copies for fliers, hangers, leaflets and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Sonnet To My Mother
My mother has been eleven mothers
And a hundred grandmothers
She's never noticed her getting gray
For, her eyes have been after kids all days.
Now she is sonless and daughterless
Yes, true mothers never have sons
Daughters neither, but children,
Only, children and their concerns.
Mothers and rivers are same
They never keep away from flowing
From the first dropp to the flooded union
Constantly they keep things under covering
Gods respect all bearing moms
For, Gods and Moms do the same.