Aaron Burr Poems
- The Music The Music is an outlet The music is a living ...
- I Will Soar, I Will Fly I will soar I will fly This world ...
- A Music Beat A constant beat forever scratches the back of my...
- The Importance Of Music 'Without music life would be a ...
- Just A Glimpse On a long stretch of road You go down There ...
- My Blue Saxophone My blue saxophone has a smooth mellow ...
- Friends What happened to our “circle of friends? ” We are ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Music is an outlet
The music is a living thing
The Music is everything
The music is heart and soul
The Music also has its toll
The music is a creature
The music takes time
No matter your life or rhyme
The music is variety
The music can also heal
No matter you calamity
The music is a way to be found
No matter the music’s sound.