Abbey Rigney Poems
- Toys In The Attic When they brought it from the attic It’s ...
- My Story, My Journal, My Life The instructor said, go home ...
- Life Is Real Looking at the dark tree that stands alone with ...
- Christmas Love you un-wrap the gift, as my heart starts to ...
- Parents Lost At Sea I can’t believe I trusted you two when ...
- When Opposites Are The Same How can someone be hot but their...
- It Will Be Alright When hope seems to have reached its ...
I'm Abbey Brooke. Right now, God needs to take over because I'm not steering too well, due to my inexperience. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Abbey Rigney
My Story, My Journal, My Life
The instructor said,
go home and write
a page tonight
and let that page come out of you,
then it will be true.
Skittle colored nail polish is chipping away.
High hopes for an orchestra,
one that plays a beautiful poem,
with each tap on the dusty keys.
The word normal doesnt exist in my mind
as I search for a word to describe myself.
I'm funny: laughter is the ultimate cure.
I'm honest: an act most difficult to prove.
I can look at things and not see them
I can listen to things and not hear them
I can search for love, and never ...