Abby Wesson Poems
- A Damn beaten and battered my hands hold tight a silent ...
- Lesbians, Gays, And Experiment... her touch is so inviting ...
- I'M So Sick Of Being Sorry Abo...
- One More Suicide here came nightmares here came ...
- Hypocritical Secret Her face like velvet so soft and ...
- Bathtub Each night I step into the bathtub I set the knob at...
- I Can'T Keep... Waiting Trying Wondering Crying
poetry and art all the only controls i have over my anger. what you read... well deal with it. its raw, get over it. its for angry, sexual, happy, sorrowful emotion. i dont care if you like it. thats simply not its purpose.
if you like it thanks if you dont, fuck off.
dont be confused by my name. rebecca wire is an alias but ive stopped pretending. my real name is... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
beaten and battered my hands hold tight
a silent stare and a harsh bright light
open dress that breezes throughout
a fight for sanity, a nurse's sweet doubt
bloodshot eyes with secrets held within
ruptured veins let the sickness begin
belts and buckles control strength and will
for the battle im suppressing is making me ill
comfort in medicine, such a tricky lie
for not until im dead while i say goodbye
i hear them whisper of me, in a hushed delight
for a woman with no heart is such a sight
a novelty and prize, i am to them
poking and prying they ridicule...