Let Me Find Out Who I Am. Go Judge Someone Else. - Poem by Abby Wesson
Look I’m sorry that
I need to get away from you, away from this
This subtle way you have,
Of tearing me down.
I am sick of feeling,
And I’m sick of being scared,
Of what you think of me,
Truth is I’m just someone,
You hold on to that you think will never leave you.
No, I wont leave you.
But I wont, I will not, be
Controlled by you anymore. It’s time for you to,
I have my own life, you have yours.
We will not be together forever if I am held down like this,
I love you but i cant be the only one who
Love yourself, control
Yourself. And let me have the chance to be,
Comments about Let Me Find Out Who I Am. Go Judge Someone Else. by Abby Wesson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl