Abdul Basit Poems
- This Is Who I Am sometimes i feel so happy, sometimes i am ...
- Break It All Away why you always suffocate in these walls, ...
- Fear gradually strolls on my soul its fierce, harsh and ...
- The Facade snow flakes brushed the focus of my sight, which...
- Tears my heart all but mutilated, happiness strangled ...
- Numb tears sliding down the courses of my cheek, for i was ...
- Hope when pain embraces me and becomes riveted to my heart, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Abdul Basit
This Is Who I Am
sometimes i feel so happy,
sometimes i am kind of sad,
at times i hang by a thread,
somtimes i am soaked glad,
sometimes i feel like i'm outrageous,
sometimes i think 'am i really mad'?
sometimes i feel like a writer,
but at times the stuff i write seems so bad,
but i really don't care, i swear,
this is the way i am,
i live the way i want to,
and this is who i am,
sometimes lots of friends surge towards me,
sometimes m not even able 2 catch up wid 2 or 3,
sometimes m havin the best dayz of my life,
but sometimes pain swells ...