Abdul Wahab Sharief
Abdul Wahab Sharief Poems
- Where Fantasies Live- Part 1 It is a place where symphonies ...
- Petals. Red petals twinkling with dew, Welcoming every ...
- Constantly Learn. Two decades of my life. Two decades of my ...
- A Single Moment Of Hope. Days of hopeless fear, Can ...
- Double Stantards. She wooed me with her smiles first, ...
- Hope Entrapped. Staring into the dark abyss, Hope no ...
- Love Bite. With this unsavorly taste in my soul, Feeling ...
I started writing when i was 15 been ever since. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Abdul Wahab Sharief
With this unsavorly taste in my soul,
Feeling tense beyond control.
If only her clear succulent neck was present,
Perfumed with a hint of jasmine scent.
To nibble on,
To taste and flavour.
And sensations would be mutual,
A dark blue clot appears as usual.
Oh how i swell,
Tickle with my tongue as well.
This tensness goes away,
Excitment would'nt let us stray.
The rush goes neck up,
Until our senses in euphoria give up.
This is so simple,
Yet so sweet.