Abdul Wahab Sharief
Love Bite. - Poem by Abdul Wahab Sharief
With this unsavorly taste in my soul,
Feeling tense beyond control.
If only her clear succulent neck was present,
Perfumed with a hint of jasmine scent.
To nibble on,
To taste and flavour.
And sensations would be mutual,
A dark blue clot appears as usual.
Oh how i swell,
Tickle with my tongue as well.
This tensness goes away,
Excitment would'nt let us stray.
The rush goes neck up,
Until our senses in euphoria give up.
This is so simple,
Yet so sweet.
Comments about Love Bite. by Abdul Wahab Sharief
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda