Abhay Agarwal Poems
- Memory Memory, not needing to say a word for having vision ...
- Holly There once was a girl named Holly, She said" I'm...
- Stars Stars, entities of imagination Twinkling and dancing,...
- Anger Anger a slave master to our mind Malicious and ...
- Rainbow A shimmering dream A illusion for the heart A ...
- History History, a figment of imagination Manipulator, and ...
- Endless Time An endless cycle Like the black hole of reality...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Abhay Agarwal
Memory, not needing to say a word
for having vision within the soul.
Slaves, entwined in each other
Charioteer for your mind,
Businessman for your mouth.
Image of a beautiful figure, shadow of a devil.
Too horrific to look at, covered with sins
A key to the painful past, and barricade to future
He only holds the pain, and suffering
Happiness at a distance.
And still he looks through you,
Past the physical and even the emotional
Looking at the true identity, a entity so pure.
Yet, stained by memory.