Abhay Agarwal Poems
- Memory Memory, not needing to say a word for having vision ...
- Rainbow A shimmering dream A illusion for the heart A ...
- Waves Of Memory Memory, like a drop of water There one day, ...
- Holly There once was a girl named Holly, She said" I'm...
- Stars Stars, entities of imagination Twinkling and dancing,...
- Anger Anger a slave master to our mind Malicious and ...
- History History, a figment of imagination Manipulator, and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Abhay Agarwal
Memory, not needing to say a word
for having vision within the soul.
Slaves, entwined in each other
Charioteer for your mind,
Businessman for your mouth.
Image of a beautiful figure, shadow of a devil.
Too horrific to look at, covered with sins
A key to the painful past, and barricade to future
He only holds the pain, and suffering
Happiness at a distance.
And still he looks through you,
Past the physical and even the emotional
Looking at the true identity, a entity so pure.
Yet, stained by memory.