Abhisumat Singh Poems
- Mother It has happened now, after facing so many hardships ...
- Love - What Is True Love? Lil Tom, was wandering around; ...
- Democracy.... What Is It? Democracy is a form of government, ...
- Life - What Is It? Life is a song, be Lata Mangeshkar and ...
- The Women She is that seed, which bore this humongous tree,...
- Air Pollution What is air pollution? book defines as ...
- Acid Attacks What are acid attacks? What are they? a matter...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''' Tis hard to maintain a fake smile,Love
when the smiley within is in cracks'.''
'''What faded was it's existence,Love
but not it's glory;
What ended was a part of it,
not the whole story.'''
Comments about Abhisumat Singh
It has happened now,
after facing so many hardships in life,
that my life has attained stability.
Today, I have all worldly pleasures,
that I didn't even think I ever had deserved;
For they could just be a part of my dreams.
Still, after possessing eternal strength, ubiquitous riches,
why do I find myself poorer that the poor,
weaker than the weakest,
and lonely than the loneliest.
And when I hunted for the reason in the past,
it suddenly struck me,
'I don't have you with me'.
You; who was always there,
as a backbone of my ...