Abiee Josy Poems
- Saga Of Old Prostitute At the age of five my only father ...
- Lost In Your Eyes... ...... deep deep in your eyes a ...
- My Heart Beats For U I m silly I fool I m arrogant I m ...
- A Hungry Dishwasher At Five St... Did you see the dirty man ...
- Second Time By A Prostitute's... I don't care about my ...
- A Midnight In Bangalore-2 MY FRIEND.. You lost the way out ...
- A Midnight In Bangalore My friend... I am proud to be in a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Abiee Josy
A Midnight In Bangalore-2
You lost the way out of me.
I simply dazzled around
looking after you.
The country we belong to
is expecting ours foot steps again.
'Common Rama-Laxman ' crying
out of rain.
Contrary, we head towards opposite direction.
... Heading to the sunshine, creating a painful fiction
I need to work you need to create
My friend. Cruel fact is that we r all separate.