Abiee Josy Poems
- Saga Of Old Prostitute At the age of five my only father ...
- My Heart Beats For U I m silly I fool I m arrogant I m ...
- A Hungry Dishwasher At Five St... Did you see the dirty man ...
- A Midnight In Bangalore My friend... I am proud to be in a ...
- Lost In Your Eyes... ...... deep deep in your eyes a ...
- Second Time By A Prostitute's... I don't care about my ...
- A Midnight In Bangalore-2 MY FRIEND.. You lost the way out ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Abiee Josy
Saga Of Old Prostitute
At the age of five my only father died
at the age of ten I got raped
this not a ease to explain how
in a every half decade
I faced walls in barren field
I got cursed being beautiful
beauty doesn't signifies a
beautiful wife to be of someone
a beautiful house and a
caressing husband were
not ment for me indeed
At the age of fifteen
I drifted from the mountains
to the city of trains
the trusted man I had
sold me in this plain.
sold to this city of people;
into this no heart man's land
at the age of 20 I had 2 sons