Adam Jeffries Poems
- On Love (Apologies K. Gibran) Nature’s beauty touches my ...
- Packing She sent me packing with her eyes The bad outweighs ...
- Bring Me Home To The River Bring me… Bring me home to the ...
- Imagine? I can soar through the skies without ever leaving my...
- Drifting Away In The Ether Drifting through the ...
- One Night On Bourbon Street Shallow is the mind of the ...
- Things I Love About My Valenti... I love the way you smile at ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Adam Jeffries
On Love (Apologies K. Gibran)
Nature’s beauty touches my soul
And strikes a chord of serenity and awe
Mountains majesty and sparkling dawns
The layer of clouds as snow beneath me
One grain of sand on a cosmic beach
That is the universe
I stand, not important, not immortal
But for love, to hope for understanding
I don’t know if the heart of the soul
Will be warmed when I’m in a coffin
And to the ground my body is committed
But if there is to be a flicker of warmth
A spark that crosses known dimensions
I know with certainty that it shall be
Love which fuels it
Love is ...