Adam Pergande Poems
- The Tragedy Of Romeo And Julie... The story of Romeo and ...
- The Wild Cowboy Johnny Joe Far across the desert sand There ...
- Beautiful Noise A mighty note hums and stirs in ...
- Mister Moosey In the mountains, long and loosey Lived the ...
- The Tragedy Of Orpheus And Eur... Orpheus was a gifted ...
- Fight! Fight! Hero! Fight! Fight! Fight! Hero! Fight! Save ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Adam Pergande
The Tragedy Of Romeo And Juliet
The story of Romeo and Juliet
Is an interesting tale you wont forget.
So let me tell you right away
How such much hope turned to dismay
It all began when Romeo
Came to the Capulet disco.
Dancing round the party floor.
He gazed upon Juliet in awe.
The lovers met, and then they kissed
But Juliet’s cousin Tybalt Hissed
“If I see him again” He fussed
“ I’ll have his eyeballs for breakfast”
And so in secret, the love-birds married
Swapped their rings then away were carried
Up the stairs, minding her head.
And ran a muck in Juliet’s ...