Aditi Khandelwal Poems
- My Sun And Moon (My First Love...
- Sleep Peacefully Why you sleep, oh why? There are already ...
- A Runaway ‘Is there a problem darling? ’ ‘Just leave me ...
- Exam Fever!
- Phases Of Moon She is staring at the full moon A lonely ...
- Caged Man Let your imagination run wild Imagine a caged man!...
- A Night In The Woods As I walk on the moist grass Looking ...
Please checkout http: //justeverydaystufff.blogspot.in/
Thankyou :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
My Sun And Moon (My First Love Poem! ! !)
You are like the sun which gives light,
The darkness who hugs the sky at night.
You are like stars which gives cheer,
I wish you always stay near!
You are more beautiful than a waterfall,
Like a tree you stand firm and tall.
You are the thief, who stole my love,
But sent back double with the white dove!
You are like the breeze blowing in evening,
Covering in an embrace like a ring.
You are like the fire,
Which burns in me -my only desire!
You are like the rose flower,
Which is bright even in the darkest hour.
You are like pearls, ...